At Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services, we believe the most significant measurements of a customer’s satisfaction is when they recommend our services to a friend, family member, or neighbor. This is clearly the ultimate testimony of a customer’s confidence and trust in a company. We strive for you to be so satisfied with the service you receive from us, you tell your friends that Anderson’s Chimney is the best Chimney Sweep in Pennsylvania”.
Since our start, much of our business growth has been fueled by satisfied customer referrals. To show our appreciation to you, we would like to reward our customers for referring us. We have established a customer referral program that will reward you for your loyalty and confidence in us, and your willingness to refer us to others.
How it Works…
For every customer you refer to us, you will receive a gift certificate for $25 off a sweeping service or repair. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
Getting credit for a referral is simple…
All you have to do is make sure that the person that you refer to Anderson’s provides us with your name and address when they call in to schedule their service. After their work has been completed and payment for services has been received by us, you will receive an Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry Services gift certificate that can be applied towards a future service with us. This is our sincere way of saying Thank You.
The Small Print…
- To be eligible for referral credit you must be a customer and your name and address must be given the our customer service representative by the referring customer when booking their appointment.
- Payments for services must be received in full from the referral customer before a referral gift certificate will be issued.
- New or existing customers are not eligible for referral gift certificates when referring themselves or other members of the household living at the same address.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals. However, there is a limit of one gift certificate per referral.
- No gift certificates are given for inspections and estimates, only on services that are performed.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.