SERVICE TECHNICIANS FOR GAS, PELLET and WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE SYSTEMS
In business since 1990, Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry is Central Pennsylvania’s largest full-service Chimney and Fireplace Specialist.
While other companies may be slowing down, our business is consistently growing. We credit our growth to our fantastic reputation in the communities we service. We know we wouldn’t have that great reputation without our employees. Each team member brings something special to our overall company experience.
Hard work is rewarded at Anderson’s. From our office to our service department, we work as a team. In return for this dedication, we offer growth, competitive wages, great benefits, company bonuses and paid training – all in a small, family-owned company setting.
If you want a career with a company that is willing to invest in your future, we should talk.
In addition to our Service Technician openings, we also have the following available positions on our team:
- Lead Mason
- Install Crew Leader
- Gas & Pellet Service Specialist
- Skilled Laborer
- Chimney Technician
- Service Installer
OUR COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health, Optical and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans through Aflac
- Paid time off earned annually
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Company matching 401k
- Free use of the on-site company gym
- Tuition reimbursement
- Chiropractic and massage reimbursement
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training
PREFERED SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- NFI , CSIA or F.I.R.E. Certifications are a plus!
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding and roofs
- Valid drivers license and dependable transportation to and from work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Ability to close a sale
- Can lift 60+ pounds on a regular basis
- Mechanically inclined and familiar with the use of standard hand tools
- Tolerant of year-round outdoor weather exposure
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Strong organizational and documentation abilities
- Driven to succeed by offering outstanding customer service
- General sales experience or residential construction-related business experience is a plus
Work Vehicles Provided – Tools Provided – Tablet Provided – Training Provided – Uniforms Provided
3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY:
In person: Come to our shop monday – friday 8am – 4pm at 207 Walnut Alley New Cumberland 17070 to fill out an application and have an on-the-spot interview.
On-line: Fill out an application through our website HERE
Email: Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org