Position Title: Service Technician for both Gas and Wood-Burning Fireplace Systems
Full-Time Employment with Paid Training
Want to become part of a long-standing company with a fantastic reputation in the community and in the Industry as well? Want to learn a trade and get paid while doing so? Want a chance at being promoted up the ranks of a service company that has been in business since 1990?
Hard work is rewarded at Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry! Each team member brings something special to our overall company experience. From our office to our service department, we work as a team of friends. In return for this dedication, we offer great company benefits in a small company setting.
- Health insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Matching 401k
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Uniforms provided
- Valid driver’s license.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Team player
- Able to close a sale
- Can lift 60+ pounds on a regular basis
- Mechanically inclined and familiar with the use of standard hand tools
- Tolerant of year-round outdoor exposure and heights is a must!
- Comfortable with climbing ladders and scaffolding
- Excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Knowledge of computer and tablet use
- Strong organizational and documentation abilities
- Driven to succeed by offering outstanding customer service
- General sales experience or residential construction-related business experience is a plus
- Work Vehicle Provided — Tablet Provided — Training Provided — Uniform Provided
Feel you have something great to bring to the table? Forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org