Position Title: Mason
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services is currently hiring for a Mason.
Competitive compensation package with benefits.
Apply online only, no phone calls. please email your resume to email@example.com
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services is the largest full-service provider of chimney services in South Central PA. We have been in business for over 23 years and we currently have an opening for a brick and block mason. Currently this is a seasonal position with the possibility of becoming a full-time member of our Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry family.
This person must possess chimney masonry skills including: pointing, parging, patchwork and repair skills as well as any and all skills related to concrete, brick and block. Besides for chimney and fireplace work, the ideal candidate will have experience in retaining walls, sidewalks and driveways. You should also have fantastic organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
Minimum High School diploma or GED. College degree preferred. Pass a drug and background check. Have a valid drivers license.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be punctual for all time commitments
- Ability to climb ladders and not be afraid of heights
- Experience in residential construction is preferred
- Organizational and documentation abilities
- Strong problem solving skills and common sense ability
- Positive team-building attitude
- Self Motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chimney rebuilding and repairs.
- Repointing and parging of chimneys and fireplaces.
- Chimney liner installations.
- Punctuality in delivery of customer’s communication and services.
- Daily contact with manager to remain informed of customer situations
- Reporting of sales, orders and any customer issues.
- Documentation of work performed and customer follow up
- Diligent in learning chimney repair practices and techniques
- Ongoing training of building codes and certification materials
- Provide active participation in training, workshops and meetings
- Provide input and feedback to manager on goals and progress
Apply online only, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org