Chimney and Fireplace Masons
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services is the largest full-service provider of chimney services in Central PA. We have been in business since 1990 and we currently have openings for experienced Masons.
While other companies may be slowing down, our business is consistently growing. We credit our growth to our fantastic reputation in the communities we service. We know we wouldn’t have that great reputation without our employees. Each team member brings something special to our overall company experience.
Our masonry teams do extensive chimney and fireplace repair and restoration work. Our ideal team member would possess a strong attention to detail as well as masonry skills including: pointing, parging and repair skills as well as any and all skills related to brick and block.
Hard work is rewarded at Anderson’s. From our office to our service department, we work as a team. In return for this dedication, we offer growth, competitive wages, great benefits, company bonuses and paid training – all in a small, family-owned company setting.
If you want a career with a company that is willing to invest in your future, we should talk.
PREFERRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Punctual for all time commitments.
- Ability to work on roofs and from ladders and scaffoldings.
- Organizational and documentation abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and common sense ability.
- Positive team-building attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Chimney & Fireplace rebuilding, restoration and repairs.
- Repointing and parging of chimneys and fireplaces.
- Documentation of work performed and customer follow-up.
- Ongoing training of building codes and certification materials.
- Provide active participation in training, workshops and meetings.
- Provide input and feedback to manager on goals and progress.
OUR COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health, Optical and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans through Aflac
- Paid time off earned annually
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Company matching 401k
- Free use of the on-site company gym
- Tuition reimbursement
- Chiropractic and massage reimbursement
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training
3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY:
In person: Come to our shop monday – friday 8am – 4pm at 207 Walnut Alley New Cumberland 17070 to fill out an application and have an on-the-spot interview.
On-line: Fill out an application through our website HERE
Email: Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org