Position Title: Fireplace and Chimney Mason
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services is currently hiring Masons and Masonry Laborers.
Competitive compensation package with benefits.
Apply online only, no phone calls. please email your resume to email@example.com
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services is the largest full-service provider of chimney services in South Central PA. We have been in business since 1990 and we currently have openings for Masons and Masonry Laborers.
Our masonry team does extensive chimney and fireplace repairs and restoration work. Our ideal team member would possess a strong attention to detail as well as masonry skills including: pointing, parging and repair skills as well as any and all skills related to brick and block.
- Education: Minimum High School diploma or GED.
- Pass a drug screen and background check.
- Have a valid drivers license.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Punctual for all time commitments.
- Ability to work on roofs and from ladders and scaffoldings.
- Organizational and documentation abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and common sense ability.
- Positive team-building attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chimney & Fireplace rebuilding, restoration and repairs.
- Repointing and parging of chimneys and fireplaces.
- Documentation of work performed and customer follow up.
- Diligent in learning chimney repair practices and techniques.
- Ongoing training of building codes and certification materials.
- Provide active participation in training, workshops and meetings.
- Provide input and feedback to manager on goals and progress.
Apply online only, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org