Position Title: Office Manager
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services is currently hiring for an Office Manager.
Experience in service/construction atmosphere is preferred. We are growing rapidly and need someone who can handle the challenges and workload associated with this growth. Must be able to balance between administrative staff and service personnel to ensure efficiency between requested and completed work. You will be overseeing a staff of 20+ employees.
This position includes a wide variety of office and customer service duties. We are looking for someone who attacks a project and drives it through to completion with minimum distraction.
Education: Minimum High School diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, QuickBooks
- Ability to schedule, set and confirm customer appointments
- Experience in service industry or construction is a plus
- Must be punctual and self motivated
- Strong organizational and documentation abilities
- Strong customer problem solving skills
- Positive team-building attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, stressful environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers are receiving satisfactory service.
- Maintain a high level of customer service training. Enforcing company policies and implementing training procedures.
- Preparing statements, bills and invoices and operating book keeping software to post data and compile records of transactions.
- Set goals and deadlines for each department.
- Ability to convey and prepare documents for outside agencies.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering phones, handling routine correspondence.
- Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, accuracy and proper codes.
- Schedule larger projects in logical steps and budget time and manpower required to meet deadline.
- Motivating, developing and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for a particular job.
- Establish relationships with external support: uniform suppliers, data system support, insurance agencies, printing companies
- Disciplined to follow our phone scripts and systems
- Detailed documentation of work performed and customer issues
- Diligent in learning chimney and fireplace industry standards
- Provide active participation in training, workshops and meetings
We offer a full benefits package including: Medical, dental, optical, 401K, vacation and holiday pay.
Apply online only, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org