Position Title: Outside Sales
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services is currently hiring for an outside sales person.
Competitive, commission-based compensation package with benefits.
Apply online only, no phone calls. Please email your resume to email@example.com
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry Services is the largest full-service provider of chimney services in South Central PA. We have been in business for over 23 years and we have an opening for a personable outside sales person. This person must possess great communication & people skills, and have fantastic organizational skills with an attention to detail.
Qualifications: Education: Minimum High School diploma or GED. College degree preferred. HVAC experience is preferred but not necessary. Pass a drug and background check. Have a valid drivers license.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be punctual for all time commitments
- Experience in residential construction is preferred
- Strong sales background.
- Strong organizational and documentation abilities
- Strong problem solving skills and common sense ability
- Positive team-building attitude
- Self Motivated
- World-class listening skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Punctuality in delivery of customer’s communication and services.
- Daily contact with manager to remain informed of customer situations
- Reporting of sales, orders and any customer issues.
- Documentation of work performed and customer follow up
- Diligent in learning chimney repair practices and techniques
- Ongoing training of building codes and certification materials
- Provide active participation in training, workshops and meetings
- Provide input and feedback to manager on goals and progress
Apply online only, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org