Position Title: Installer / Helper
Anderson’s Chimney is currently seeking strong, entry level candidates for our chimney and venting services division. Experience not necessary – Paid training!
We specialize in chimney relining and repair, masonry work and hearth appliance installation and service.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of hand and power tools
- Possess solid trade, carpentry and mechanical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Previous chimney and or masonry experience is a plus
- Valid drivers license and dependable transportation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Certified Technicians with day to day jobs
- Chimney liner installations
- Ability to work on roofs and ladders for extended time periods
- Clear understanding and ability to read written instruction
- Ability to work over-time and Saturdays when needed
- Diligent in learning chimney repair practices and techniques
- Ongoing training of building codes and certification materials
- Provide active participation in training, workshops and meetings
- Provide input and feedback to manager on goals and progress
Experience is not necessary, we are willing to train the right person. This is seasonal work that could quite possibly lead to full-time. You will have plenty of opportunity for growth within our company.
NO PHONE CALLS — Qualified candidates please forward resume email@example.com