PAID APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
In business since 1990, Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry is Pennsylvania’s largest full-service Chimney and Fireplace Specialist.
While other companies may be slowing down, our business is consistently growing. We credit our growth to our fantastic reputation in the communities we service. We know we wouldn’t have that reputation without our employees. Each team member brings something special to our overall company experience.
Want to learn a trade AND get paid while you learn? Hard work is rewarded at Anderson’s. From our office staff to our service department, we work as a team. In return for this dedication, we offer growth, competitive wages, great benefits, company bonuses and paid training – all in a small, family-owned company setting.
If you are interested in learning a trade and having a career with a company that is willing to invest in your future, we should talk.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR APPRENTICESHIP:
- As an apprentice with Anderson’s, you will receive on-the-job training from successful, experienced mentors for typically 12-18 months.
- Your time will be divided between masonry, gas service, installations and chimney maintenance until we get a feel for where you fit best and where you will be the most successful.
- We combine technical training at our in-house training facilty with on-the-job learning with and additional training through on-line platforms.
- We have found that this combination of training and hands-on learning ensures that our employees are fully proficient at their job and ready to be promoted for the apprenticeship program as quickly as possible.
- As an employee of Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry you will receive increases in wages as your skills and knowledge increases.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP?
We always promote from within first! Our Apprenticeship Program prepares you for a successful move into the following positions within our company:
- Lead Mason
- Install Crew Leader
- Gas & Pellet Service Specialist
- Skilled Laborer
- Chimney Technician
- Service Installer
OUR COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health, Optical and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans through Aflac
- Paid time off earned annually
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Company matching 401k
- Free use of the on-site company gym
- Tuition reimbursement
- Chiropractic and massage reimbursement
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding and roofs
- Valid drivers license and dependable transportation to and from work
3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY:
In person: Come to our shop monday – friday 8am – 4pm at 207 Walnut Alley New Cumberland 17070 to fill out an application and have an on-the-spot interview.
On-line: Fill out an application through our website HERE
Email: Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org