Nominations are closed for Dear Santa 2020.
Thank you to everyone who nominated a family this year. We know so many people are hurting and in need. We received a tremendous amount of nominations and are excited to be able to bring a Christmas surprise to a few families this year.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications, we can not contact everyone to let them know who we have picked to help. We will be looking over nominations durning the next 10 days and then reaching out to those of you who nominated a family ONLY IF WE PICK THE FAMILY YOU NOMINATED.
Thank you again for helping us to help some of those in our community. Merry Christmas to you all!
Many families are struggling and the approaching holidays make those challenges even more apparent.
Anderson’s Chimney and Masonry has been a part of your community for over 30 years and in an effort to give back, Anderson’s will be giving five cash gifts to families in need that are in our service area. Do you know of a family in need this holiday season? You can help by nominating them to be one of the 5 families that will be receiving $1,000 from us this Christmas.
- Dear Santa nominations must be received by November 30, 2020.
- Dear Santa submissions will only be accepted through our online nomination form (below) or by mailing them to: Anderson’s Chimney: Dear Santa 207 Walnut Alley New Cumberland PA 17070
- All information provided must be true, complete and accurate for both the nominated family and the person nominating them.
- Nominated families must have proof of Pennsylvania residency in either Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry or York County.
- 5 families will be chosen.
- Dear Santa is not open to Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry employees or their immediate family.
- Due to the high volume of nominations, if you nominate a family for Dear Santa, you will only hear from us if we pick the family you nominated.
- Dear Santa families will be chosen and notified on December 14th.