Position Title: Gas & Pellet Service Technician
Want to become part of a long-standing company with a fantastic reputation in the community and in the Industry as well? Want a chance at being promoted up the ranks of a service company that has been in business since 1990?
Gas hearth appliance installation and service is a quickly growing part of our business. We are looking for men and women who are interested in learning this trade. Previous experience is not necessary, but a willingness to push yourself and learn is.
Prior experience is a plus as well as certifications through NFI and/or CSIA.
Hard work is rewarded at Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry! Each team member brings something special to our overall company experience. From our office to our service department, we work as a team. In return for this dedication, we offer great company benefits in a small company setting.
Vision and dental insurance
Paid time off
Valid driver’s license
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
– Team player
– Can lift 60+ pounds on a regular basis
– Mechanically inclined and familiar with the use of standard hand tools
– Ability to work on roofs and ladders
– Comfortable with climbing ladders and scaffolding
– Excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
– Knowledge of computer and tablet use
– Strong organizational and documentation abilities
– General sales experience or residential construction-related business experience is a plus
Work Vehicle Provided — Tablet Provided — Training Provided — Uniform Provided
We are a drug-free workplace