Are you looking to put down roots with a growing company that has been in business for 30 years? Can you strike up a conversation with just about anyone? Do you enjoy helping others? Anderson’s Chimney & Masonry is the largest full-service chimney and fireplace company in Central PA. We are always hiring Service Technicians as well as Lead Masons. We are hiring all levels of experience and are willing to train the right people.
Hard work is rewarded at Anderson’s. From our office to our service department, we work as a team. In return for this dedication, we offer growth, competitive wages, great benefits, company bonuses and paid training – all in a small, family-owned company setting.
If you want a career with an essential company that is willing to invest in your future, fill out the below application and we call you to schedule an interview.
- Lead Mason (must have brick mason experience)
- Paid Apprentice
- Service Technician (we are always hiring service technicians)
- Gas & Pellet Service Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU:
- A valid drivers license and the ability to drive a company insured vehicle
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and background check
- Mechanically inclined and familiar with the use of standard hand tools
- Tolerant of year-round outdoor weather exposure
- Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding and roofs
- Certification through the CSIA and/or NFI are a plus.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health, optical and dental insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans through Aflac
- Paid time off earned annually
- 6 paid holidays a year
- Company matching 401k
- Free use of the on-site company gym
- Tuition reimbursement
- Chiropractic and massage reimbursement
- Paid uniforms
- Paid training
ANDERSON’S CHIMNEY & MASONRY APPLICATION